Wednesday, April 13, 2005

All things Alyssa Milano



What spurred this post, you might ask? For some, you are scratching your heads thinking mother phuckin left field. Others, like JC, are going, yeah baby, Alyssa is the HAWT. I had the TV on in the background as I filtered through my scenario for the thesis that won't die. Swedish tv, being somewhat dated and stuck in the late 80's early 90's, was running melrose place. I dont' remember much about melrose, other than the recurring boredom I recalled as I watched this episode through downcast eyes. I totally dont' remember alyssa milano being on there.

I did some research. I figured, oh she guested a few times. Um, no, actually, she was an integral part. It even shows up in all the articles about her. See, being the science/fantasy dork I am, I only remember her from Charmed. When you stop laughing we can move on.

I figured I would do a posting about her, since there is not much else going on in my thesis-absorbed life, currently. Do you realize she has a huge following. Any male reading this page is like, dude I totally know who alyssa is. Didn't she do an erotic film once? Yes, yes she did. Poison Ivy II, here's the synopsis:
Lily is a sheltered art student from Michigan going to school in California. She finds an apartment and her roommates aren't quite normal. One day she finds a box of items belonging to a girl she's never met before. But in the box are nude pictures of the girl and her diary. Lily begins reading the diary and realizes that she's going to change her life and become a wild woman! She begins dating a guy and at the same time her art instructor begins to lust after her. The struggle begins when her boyfriend thinks she's unfaithful to him and her art teacher becomes obsessed.


She was also a family character before breaking bad. Let's not forget she was on Who's the Boss. She was also in a fun family film, The Canterville Ghost, a fun film from the 80's about a girl who befriends a ghost in a castle her father just purchased. Anyways, I wish she'd do more stuff. I think she's got a cult following, so long as she doesn't do a movie where she's a victim of any sort. That would suck.

Any Alyssa fans?

~brian

Listed on BlogShares