Saturday, October 02, 2004

Random Movie Quotes

Because I feel like it, the following is a listing of movie quotes. Some obscure, some pretty mainstream, see what you think. I may try to put them into a paragraph later.

Non Desu Ka

Five point palm exploding heart technique - that takes neither 5 points from your palm, nor, I swear, 5 steps to kill you ... reguardless of what the movie says.

I ask my looking glass. 'What is it? Makes me so exquisite'

Have you ever HAD cum in your eye ... it BURNS, omg it BURNS ...

What does Ecto Gamat mean?

My name is Inigio Montoya You killed my Father Prepare to Die

As you wish

Is he Dead? My guess would be yes

I will die, sad and alone, found three weeks later, half eaten by wild dogs.

CarolAnne, if you don't talk right now, your dad will give you a spanking, a REAL spanking.

more later ... dinner now



Listed on BlogShares