Friday, May 20, 2005

Pecsasus

This will be one of the more vain postings I've made in a while. We are all entitled to them, we just rarely DO them. I am half expecting a post from JC outlining his sexual exploits when he goes to Cuba or whereever it is. This will not be THAT explicit, but at least paves the way for more egocentric posting. In fact, I urge everyone to make at least one interscopic posting.

I was in the GAP yesterday looking for polos to take back with me. I always liked GAP polos because they are not oversized and they wash up nice. That's right, I said it, I endorsed the great satan GAP. Sue me. I am purusing the different styles, and they just didn't have any in my size (M). I'm getting all bent out of shape about it since the most popular sizes in baltimore are XL and XXL. Maybe they just stock less M's now. Bastards.

So I talk to the stocking guys who are doing the week's inventory. They look on their 8 foot pile of shirts for the charcoal color I want in M. There, of course, are none to be found, but I should 'really try the L, it should fit you.' Um, okay, 'But I really like the M, they fit well through the body.' 'Yes, but I am wearing a L and it fits me fine. You have are broader here (pointing to shoulders) and you have more pecs than me, it should fit fine.' OMG

C and Isabo will totally get this, but I was completely shocked. This is the first time, other than the little incident this semester with a drunk classmate, that someone I don't know has said something about my build. I was just about bursting at the seams. Someone actually noticed that I had some mass, where I'm not sure it anyone noticed say a year ago. It really made me feel good about myself. Like all day even. The L was still too Large though, the seams didn't cross my shoulders (if you wear clothes that fit the seam should hit right as your shoulders begin to turn to wards your clavical). It was also way long, so I ended up not getting it, but I the shopping part of it still made my day.

Saw Episode III, OMG, everyone HAS TO GO SEE THIS MOVIE!!! It was by far the best of the prequels, but I didn't think it was as good as Empire. That could be childhood bias though :) I hope that people make time to go see it ASAP though before you learn too much about it.

I am in class all day today, and may be without internet over the weekend. Thus, this may be my last posting for a while. The class today, a requirement for the BAR application after you pass, is from 830 to 1430. I just fecking sit there until they sign me out. How bullshit is THAT. Then I speed to the aeropuerto to fly and see M from law school who I have not seen in forever and a day. I can't wait, it shoudl be good times, if not greattimes. :) Hope everyone has a tremendous weekend.

Talk soon

~bsan

Listed on BlogShares