Friday, November 03, 2006

Gingerbread Latte?

So, the official release date of my favorite Starbucks, the gingerbread latte, is November 9, 2006. However, my sister, in her infinite wisdom, went to startbucks today on a whim. While there she asked nonchaulantly, "You don't by any chance know when you will be carrying the gingerbread latte, my brother is just CRAZY about them."

The girl, staring at her in disbelief, gently picked up a flavor bottle, flashed the label, and caressed it gently. Apparently it was quite the spectacle behind the counter as this barista molestered the grey-market gingerbread latte flavor dispensor. So it's official, I've had my first gingerbread latte of the season, albeit a potentially illegal one ... I"M not supposed to tell anyone, but blogs give enough anonimity right? Who am I kidding ...

Hope you are all doing well

B

Listed on BlogShares