Saturday, February 04, 2006

There is a reason

Seriously, there's a reason I've not been blogging. I've been trying to get a job as a bartender. It's crap b/c you have to do 234579283457 interviews, then they tell you they already hired someone, but thanks anyways. No fun.

The irony of it all is that I think I've completed my application for the Maryland Bar, but I can't afford to go to Baltimore. Omg, serious conundrum.

I have a date on monday, I think. I am going on the date to meet the guy when he is not drunk. He was trashed the other night. The other reason to go on the date is my friend is in a relationship and thinks he's cute. So, I guess this is the gay version of taking one for the team, as it were. I'm not really interested in the guy ... I have a potential date who the same friend is inviting out tonight. It's been a while since I've dated, is it still cool to go on more than one date a week with different people? It used to be so long as you weren't committed to one another ...

I'm going to the gym, since I've already paid for it, and think about it. Need a job to get a job ... settle or keep dating till you find what you think you want ...

good times :)

Bsan

Listed on BlogShares