Friday, October 28, 2005

talking to the ex

So my ex IM'd me tonight. WE had the following conversation, this is the slightly abridged version. WARNING tHIS IS GRAPHIC AND BITTER:

B: what r u doing on
Whore-ific-ex: lol - I could ask you the same thing! I'm waiting for my laundry to dry . . . very exciting
Whore-ific-ex: how are ya Bri?!
b: good am still in dallas
Whore-ific-ex: really?
Whore-ific-ex: I didn't know you were back in the states
b: yup yup staying with R, mom's in town too
Whore-ific-ex: for how long?
b: maybe a couple months who knows
Whore-ific-ex: LOL - you had better call me at some point!
Whore-ific-ex: I haven't talked to you in over a year
b: that is no good
Whore-ific-ex: no kidding!
... otherwise not much new. My bf and I just broke up, which kinda sucks
Whore-ific-ex: so just working a lot
b: is derek talking to you yet?
Whore-ific-ex: lol - as soon as Alex and I split - because Alex broke up with me, Derek has been very nice

Now, here's what we really said, given the underlying tensions and our past. Comments in parenthesis():

B: what r u doing on (WTF, I thought I'd never have to speak with you again. Damn it)

Whore-ific-ex: lol - I could ask you the same thing! I'm waiting for my laundry to dry . . . very exciting (I'm looking for a hookup, and I always associate laundry with getting online to fuck around, but I am dellusional and don't realize I say 'I'm doing laundry' EVERY TIME I'm actually looking for 'some')

Whore-ific-ex: how are ya Bri?! (aka, enough about me, are you online looking for some too?)

b: good am still in dallas (bite me, I don't get online to mess around. so I'll take your question literally).

Whore-ific-ex: really? (Oh wow, I already knew this, but I was under the impression you'd left the country again)

Whore-ific-ex: I didn't know you were back in the states (que obvio)

b: yup yup staying with R, mom's in town too (well, duh, why'd I tell you I'm still here)

Whore-ific-ex: for how long? (so it was on purpose you didn't tell me?)

b: maybe a couple months who knows (yes, and why should it matter, let me be as noncommittal to your question as possible)

Whore-ific-ex: LOL - you had better call me at some point! (why haven't you called yet? I still mean something to you, right?)

Whore-ific-ex: I haven't talked to you in over a year (wow, it really HAS been a long time)

b: that is no good (I was hoping you wouldn't realize that I'd purposefully lost your digits. shit.).

Whore-ific-ex: no kidding! (wow, maybe you really did break up with me ... how long ago was that again?)

... otherwise not much new. My bf and I just broke up, which kinda sucks (hence why I'm online looking to 'take it slow' with someone).

Whore-ific-ex: so just working a lot (my hand is raw and I need to give it a break)

b: is derek talking to you yet? (is the ex after me still pissed at you too?)

Whore-ific-ex: lol - as soon as Alex and I split - because Alex broke up with me(I want to make it clear that it was like when you I and broke up, so any sympathy you can send my way is greatly appreciated, you know how hard I took OUR breakup), Derek has been very nice (he's being nice to me suddenly. I have no idea why, b/c I'm clueless)

Whatever. Why does said person keep talking to me?

~B

Listed on BlogShares