Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Preemptive or Second Guessing?

I am assuming, at this point, that West has little or no interest in offering me a position, much less an interview, as an Account Rep. After calling the HR person in charge of the Dallas hire on three different days, I've decided they either a) are really not interested, b) have incompetent staff, or 3) need to work on their HR department of congruency since I assume the only reason they are NOT contacting me is b/c they did not get my stuff - since I am well suited for the position.

So now what. I am truly getting ot the point of thinking of going back to school. I am not really interested in doing anything that is out there in terms of jobs. It's like being a vegetarian, but you are stuck in public schools in the US. "Oh sure, we offer vegetarian lunch, it's all the veggie sides everyone else gets." Have you SEE the veggie sides at school lunches in the US? Yeah, I'm just about there. And at the end of my proverbial rope.


All the bitching you get for today :)

~B

Listed on BlogShares