Friday, August 12, 2005

Survey I thought ya'lld like

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Brian
Birthday:September 5
Birthplace:New Bern, North Carolina
Current Location:Plano, Texas
Eye Color:Green
Hair Color:Brown
Height:5'9
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Scotch Irish
The Shoes You Wore Today:New Balance cross trainers
Your Weakness:I want everyone to be happy
Your Fears:being alone
Your Perfect Pizza:Trash
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:get a cool job
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger::)
Thoughts First Waking Up:Do I jump out of bed, or just lay here
Your Best Physical Feature:Quad/calves
Your Bedtime:12
Your Most Missed Memory:I have them, therefore they are not missed?
Pepsi or Coke:PEPSI BABY
McDonalds or Burger King:BK
Single or Group Dates:either
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:neither
Chocolate or Vanilla:chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:cappuccino
Do you Smoke:NO
Do you Swear:sometimes
Do you Sing:yes
Do you Shower Daily:YES
Have you Been in Love:yes, back in the day
Do you want to go to College:been, a couple times, BA, JD, LLM
Do you want to get Married:that would rock, you recommend anyone?
Do you belive in yourself:Yes, dude, look at what I've done in 26 years
Do you get Motion Sickness:Sometimes
Do you think you are Attractive:I am not my type ... yet
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:YES, very well, we are tight
Do you like Thunderstorms:definitely
Do you play an Instrument:piano and sing
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:yes
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:yes
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:duh, I went to undergrad
Ever been called a Tease:oh yes
Ever been Beaten up:no
Ever Shoplifted:no
How do you want to Die:lol, wow this is a question we are skipping
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:the best professor in the world
What country would you most like to Visit:Tanzania
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Grey
Favourite Hair Color:Blond or light
Short or Long Hair:either
Height:6+
Weight:180+
Best Clothing Style:I'ma kinda preppy
Number of Drugs I have taken:rec drugs, none, never needed em
Number of CDs I own:too many
Number of Piercings:none, butI really wanted to get my upper ear pierced, I even have a magnetic one :)
Number of Tattoos:nope
Number of things in my Past I Regret:staying in baltimore for an emotionally abusive shit

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

Listed on BlogShares