Wednesday, June 29, 2005

classic 1


classic 1
Originally uploaded by mrbrianjapan.
Okay, so this has a pretty cool story about it. MOst of you are thinking, wtf does he have a picture of a beat up VW bug from texas on his blog for. And no, I am not trying to illicit a series of unsolicited punches or anything worldwide. It all began in the Kroger parking lot (grocery store) ...

I was walking towards the entrance when this REALLY cute little girl, walking hand in hand with her grandfather, passes me. She's a lovely bouquet of yellow roses in her other hand. They walk, or amble, between the cars and stuff. She suddenly stops and says, "Grampa look at that Classic Car!"

I nearly died. I tried so hard to supress a laugh, and i eventually made my way back to my car. After my spell I went back and took pictures. I still smile when I see this picture. I'm sure you had to be there to get it, but I thought it was funny.

~B

Listed on BlogShares