Thursday, July 21, 2005

that's right, I'm posting

So most of you are in a state of shock, if you even still come here to see if there is a posting. Alas, between trying to get back into the gym, moving, working on a tan, and getting addicted to an online RPG my sister has me playing I have very little time for blogging, much less the essentials like eating, sleeping and drinking enough water. That sentence now taunts me since I have two parallels ... what was I thinking? I'm out of practice.

What's been going on with me? Not much. I need to email the finn and the canadian. The finn has not emailed in a week :( Mayhaps he's busy with a new job. The Canadian has not emailed, likely because he lost the email, realized we are probably not going to see each other again, and/or realizing while he had a good time wtf was the two week fling of blatant pda's and time-spending with some random american with Paul Bunion-like facial hair ( I forgot my razor)

I'm trying to get back in touch with old friends. Apparently everyone is moving back to Dallas to be closer to family and their roots. One of my friends, Ba, from highschool, who I now cannot stand and have not spoken to in 3 years, moved back in July for her residency. The way things stand with her: I call every time I'm home, and leave a message, never hearing back from her I assume she's busy or just uninterested in hanging out. It's obligatory on my end since we WERE friends in highschool. She's a total bitch though, and I don't say that about many people, but she is. She knows it as well, and I'm not sure that makes it alright. In any event, I am going out with one of my friends who I've actually grown closer to since highschool. We are going for the texmex. She invited Ba, let's see if she shows, eh?

Hope all is well with you guys!

~B

Listed on BlogShares