Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My thoughts sitting through ...

Slight pressure, released, opening a new field, or is it one that is there that I don't normally recognize. Halos and lines, melding and blending, creating a wonderful amalgum of people known, familiar, but now indistinguishable. Except ... the color, a tint or hue inescapable, a tell tale trademark of indistinguishable traits. The dithering light, filtering through and around, curving and surrounding, distorting, sharp edges lost. Nearer objects blend in terrific displays and retreat to oblivion, melting into the overwhelming mass beyond. Amazing how things blend in a way they would not otherwise, as chair and desk, student and computer, become a throbbing amorphic lump, undulating and pulsing with disinterested and bored energies, feeding the life that is the lump beyond me. How baffled I am, sheltered in my myopic world. My thoughts sitting through ...

... a class without glasses.

Listed on BlogShares