Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Cranky and Crochety

This is definitely one of those don't-fuck-with-me-this-morning days. I woke up at the ass crack of dawn, having gone to bed uber early, so I would could go to the gym. After a series of anxiety dreams about the different motions I now have due on friday, I woke up and reached, double jointedly, across my back to turn off my damn radio. So now my shoulder hurts. I don't knwo who I was performing for, or why the hell I Thought I could perform such a feat without hurting for the rest of the day. Doubtful that my efemeral audience enjoyed it much. Can we say, waste of energy?

The clencher, I think, is that I got up so early to go to the gym. What I realized subsequent to my superhuman feat of alarm squelching, there was no way I could get to the gym and do legs in time to get to class today. So why the fuck was I up. Add an hour to the clock and go back to bed. I am doubtful now that I will even make it to the gym today. This is really turning out to "be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. I think I'll move to Australia ..."


Listed on BlogShares