Saturday, April 02, 2005

thesis trouble?

I've worked, consistently, on my thesis for a few months. I'm starting to worry that it's not enough. I'm fine on pages and material, but I'm not coming up with any neat, finished, or polished, work. This is troublesome. The head of the department is my advisor and expects something 'finalish' Monday.

It could be that the weather's turned beautiful here and all I want to do is be outside all the time. I REALLY want to get this finished, and do well. So, I'm not sure what to do at this point. I'm planning on working on it tonight, since I'm a loser with no friends in town and no one I'm dating, while my parents are gone to a dinner. Then work on it some tomorrow. I hope it's enough. I haven't had to worry about it much yet.

Sorry for the lame post. I'll try to do something more uplifting after I get through this deadline.

My best,

~B

Listed on BlogShares