Friday, June 10, 2005

China: Will it Happen?

I got a somewhat disappointing message from my advisor today. It looks as though china will not happen, at least not through the university venue, so I'm looking for alternatives. I really want to continue studying and researching, get some teaching in, and go to asia to do something. I do know I could probably teach english if I went to Beijing, which I'd totally love. So, who knows it's still up in the air.

At this point I'm pulling in favors right and left, trying to get things together and settle what I will do for next year. Unfortunately, these are not going as well as I'd hoped, but what can you expect, favors only travel so far. So, China has yet to 'happen' per se, but hopefully, please send good vibes my way, things will pan out in the end.

~B

Listed on BlogShares