Friday, June 10, 2005

A Quickie ...

And no, I'm not imparting any personal experience about favors. I just wanted to clear some things up:

  1. Yes, my English sucks, but I am NOT Swedish. I type too fast, I have horrible spelling and I suffer from ADHD to the point I couldn't even get through all the testing for diagnosis. There, I said it, it's out there.

  2. In the spirit of the above, I want to reiterate, I am NOT SWEDISH. It would be blasphemy for me to try and hold myself out as a swede. Though, if I stay here long enough, who knows.

  3. I am American. That should explain just about 99% of anything deviant or nonconforming on this page, whether to language or social standards.

  4. Sven: I have definitely noticed the bad-suit-wearing phenomenon, particularly since I live in Östermalmstorg. It works in concert with the haircuts though and together compose what I like to think of as the typical swede. As brash as that sounds ...

  5. I'll try and get a decent picture of the graduates today.

  6. I am off to the gym for 2 hours, so it will be a while before I post again.

  7. My next post will likely be a sad post about the China program falling through and my resulting dispare over what to do this coming year.

  8. Is my English really that bad?

  9. No, don't answer that

  10. Wait, yes, do answer that ... what's sick and twisted is I TEACH legal english to people, and I'm damn good at it. Maybe it's an example of me being a better teacher than doer?

  11. I've had more than 50 hits for the last four days running. I either need to post less to elicit more concentrated comments, or someone better stop stalking me ... I'm just putting it out there.



Hope everyone had a great day!

~BrIaN

Listed on BlogShares