Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Tired

I am exhausted after a weekend of working on my thesis. It really takes its toll on you to sit and type or read and reread something ... almost like a nightmare. I felt that I kept reading the same thing over, and over and over. You've all had to do it before I'm sure. Then, you get up and walk around, and you feel like you are out of it. It's no wonder Jack went crazy and tried to kill Wendy and Danny. Well, granted, he WAS writing and reading the same thing over and over again.

I also stayed up to watch the opening game for MLB on Sunday night. That probably wasn't the smartest thing in the world, but I had it to do after a weekend of work :) I've been exhausted for two days behind it though. I will probably drop back into routine things this week though. I submitted my thesis and have to meet with an advisor at some point, I have to go to the gym regularly etc etc.

I am a little pissed about the VIS competition. The VIS is an international mooting exercise I participated in. I did most of the writing. The team that actually mooted, 4 of 7, has yet to tell us how they did. The professor has yet to say anything. It's a little disappointing since I am also on the team, but they don't publish results, so I've no way of finding out how we did without asking someone. You feel kind of dumb asking someone when they should have said something after two weeks. It's going to suck to ask them since they clearly did not place high. I still want to know, damn it, and I want to know how we did on the written portion (i.e. the stuff I worked my ass off for last term). I keep hoping that the team did really well, and that the VIS waits three weeks to finalize results and that is why we've not heard anything. Yeah, and cows can fly ...

I caught up with MS, my best friend from law school, last night. She's doing really well. It was her bday, so I got her something nice for combo bday/xmas gift. The shipping co called yesterday to let me know it's JUST going out. Her birthday was the 2nd. So I called to wish her a happy belated and let her know "stuff" was on the way. Her long term bf just moved to the same city she's in, so lots of stuff is going on with her :) It was really nice to catch up.

I hope everyone's doing well!

~Bsan

Listed on BlogShares