Friday, March 11, 2005

State of the Readers - 3

Wow. Several new developments in the reader statistics.

Education reappears. Education reclaimed 1% this week. I'd like to give a shout out to an Aggie who visited my site from Texas A&M. GIG'EM AGGIES!! Sorry, I had a Texas moment. Half of my high school friends went to A&M the other half went to the other State school. University of Texas. I've heard from graduates of both schools that you shouldn't mention the schools together in one sentence.

US, Org and Mx also take 1%. Mexico (.Mx) is a new comer. US I'd never seen, until I saw my sister's stats.

Canada takes hold. Canada really put it to Tonga this week, robbing them of 4% points. Canada now ties Tonga with 4% of the total reader pool. I'd like to give a shout out to GRACE for making it happen. She's had some really great community postings recognizing fallen Mounties. Please go check it out.

Sweden and Network tie. With 12% these two seem unmoveable.

Commercial and IP still vie for the top. Commercial hung on to the top position this week with 33%. IP threatens to take the first position daily, fluctuating between 32 and 31%.

Some showed, but did not stay. Notably, Japan is absent from the statistics this week, and only held position on Monday. Singapore showed for one day, as did Russia.

Hope everyone had a great week!

~B

Listed on BlogShares