Sunday, March 13, 2005

State of Readers - 4

Wow, I wanted to take notice that the piechart is going crazy.

Commerical
33%

IP
31%

SWEDEN
12%

Network
11%

TONGA
4%

CANADIA
3%

Educational
2%

UNITED STATES
1%

MEXICO
1%

JAPAN
1%

AUSTRALIA
1%


Grace, my apologies for the suck that is blogger. I wonder if I could complain about the comments thing ... maybe it's the gods getting back at me for commenting on my own materials >:(

C. I had my phone on vibrate all weekend. It is dinner time, I will call you after.

Simon, dude, get better.

The Megan, get better.

Megan, tell me more about Venice, I'm dying to know, then you can come to Stockholm, the Venice of the North and compare.

My best,

~B

*********

UPDATE:

random, fun changes and new countries :)

Commerical
33%

IP
32%

SWEDEN
10%

Network
10%

TONGA
4%

CANADIA
3%

Educational
2%

UNITED STATES
1%

NETHERLANDS
1%

MEXICO
1%

JAPAN
1%

AUSTRALIA
1%

AUSTRAI
1%

Listed on BlogShares